Chapdelaine Buick GMC in Lunenburg, MA
Buick & GMC in Lunenburg, MA - Also serving Westminster, Fitchburg, & Leominster
Certified Pre-Owned Buick GMC
GMC Business Elite
CHAPDELAINE BUICK GMC
199 Massachusetts Ave, Lunenburg, MA  01462
Sales: (978) 424-4084  
|  Service: (978) 241-6129
Commercial: (877) 499-1707
    • GM Parts & Accessories*

      $25
      00
      OFF
      Any Purchase of $100.00 or more

      *With Coupon GM Vehicles only. May not be used in conjunction with any other specials. Present coupon Read More

      *With Coupon GM Vehicles only. May not be used in conjunction with any other specials. Present coupon at time order is written. Valid only at Chapdelaine Buick GMC
    • New Commercial Customers*

      $50
      00
      OFF
      Your first service or repair of $100.00 or more.

      *With Coupon GM Vehicles only. May not be used in conjunction with any other specials. Present coupon Read More

      *With Coupon GM Vehicles only. May not be used in conjunction with any other specials. Present coupon at time order is written. Valid only at Chapdelaine Buick GMC
    • Free Oil Change*

      Free
      Join our quick lube club. Purchase 5 oil changes and the 6th oil change is free!

      *With Coupon GM Vehicles only. May not be used in conjunction with any other specials. Present coupon Read More

      *With Coupon GM Vehicles only. May not be used in conjunction with any other specials. Present coupon at time order is written. Valid only at Chapdelaine Buick GMC
    • Automatic Transmission*

      Service Special

      $149
      95
      Traditional transmission fluid changes drain no more than 30% of the used fluid from your transmission. That leaves 70% of the old, dirty fluid inside. Our transmission service gives you your moneys worth. It replaces virtually 100% of your transmissions fluid.

      *Plus tax and haz waste fee. With coupon. Allison transmission extra. GM vehicles only. Present Read More

      *Plus tax and haz waste fee. With coupon. Allison transmission extra. GM vehicles only. Present Coupon at time order is written. May not be used in conjunction with any other specials. Valid only at Chapdelaine Buick GMC
    • Wild Card Special*

      10
      %
      Off
      How many times have you seen an advertised discount for something you don't need? Or, you need something but you can't find it at a discount? Well, this coupon is for you! You decide what service you want done, and we will give you the discount

      *With Coupon. GM Vehicles Only. Many not be used in conjunction with nay other specials. Present Read More

      *With Coupon. GM Vehicles Only. Many not be used in conjunction with nay other specials. Present Coupon at the time order is written. Valid only at Chapdelaine Buick GMC